Aquineuro provides neuroscience research laboratories with its skills across the entire experimentation chain in the field of physiological recordings, from installing equipment to assisting in data analysis.
For laboratories and research teams who want to acquire the technique, we offer advice on the choice of equipment, supplies and consumables according to your objectives and your projects. We also offer the installation of recording systems, the synchronization of your physiology equipment with your different behavioral devices and the preparation of the experimental environments. We work on the following systems.
- Physiology (Electrophysiology, fiber photometry, ECG)
- Neural stimulations (optogenetics, electrical)
- Behavior (lever & tactile stimulations for head-fixed setup, reward delivery, lickometers)
Technical and scientific support
Aquineuro offers to support laboratories in their research on the basis of hourly packages or clearly defined missions. We work with teams who already master the technique to speed up work or solve complex problems. We can assist you in defining experimental protocols, making recordings, collecting data, analyzing and formatting scientific results.
We also perform recordings
- Basal electrophysiological activity
- Genetically identified electrophysiological data
- Optotagging, coupling with optogenetics
- Discrimination of neural types (such as neurons expressing somatostatin, parvalbumin, acetylcholine, etc.) or based on their location in the network by selecting specifically the neurons receiving inputs from a region
- Electrophysiology: analysis services ranging from data extraction (action potentials of clearly identified cells) to analysis of neural coding).
- Spike sorting: unit activity extraction (attribution of action potential trains to single cells). Automated techniques in a purely exploratory approach, semi-automated techniques for publication.
- Measurement of the discharge properties of neuronal cells. analysis of the parameters of each of the action potential trains: study of the shape of the potentials (waveform); average / median discharge rate; Pattern of discharges via the histogram of the intervals between action potentials (ISI) as well as measurements capable of quantifying bursts.
- Creation of figures