Aquineuro provides neuroscience research laboratories with its expertise on the entire experimental chain in the field of physiological recordings, from equipment installation to data analysis assistance.
- Physiology (electrophysiology, photometry, ECG)
- Neuronal stimulation (optogenetic, electrical)
- Behavior (levers and tactile stimuli for restricted head behaviors, reward distribution, lickometer)
Technical and scientific support
Aquineuro offers to support laboratories in their research on the basis of hourly rates or clearly defined missions. We work with teams who already master the technique to speed up the work or solve complex problems. We can assist you in the definition of experimental protocols, the realization of recordings, data collection, analysis and formatting of scientific results.
We also make recordings
- Basal electrophysiological activity
- Genetically identified electrophysiological data
- Optotagging, coupling with optogenetics
- Discrimination of neuron types (such as neurons expressing somatostatin, parvalbumin, acetylcholine, etc.) or according to their location in the network by specifically selecting the neurons receiving inputs from a region.
- Electrophysiology: analysis services ranging from data extraction (action potentials of clearly identified cells) to neuronal coding analysis.)
- Spike sorting: extraction of unitary activity (attribution of action potential trains to single cells). Automated techniques in a purely exploratory approach, semi-automated techniques for publication.
- Measurement of the discharge properties of neuronal cells. Analysis of the parameters of each train of action potentials: study of the shape of the potentials (waveform); average / median discharge rate; discharge pattern via the histogram of the intervals between action potentials (ISI) as well as measures capable of quantifying bursts.
- Creation of figures